Thursday, April 30, 2015

John Lewis Oxford Street, Lego Architecture Series

We were in London, shopping along Oxford Street.

We went into the rather large John Lewis to look around. The Lego Architecture series caught my attention. These sets are rather expensive in SIngapore so I took a video to capture the UK prices.

Upon return to Singapore I went to check out a Lego shop and I discovered that the prices in Singapore are more expensive on most models, but not outrageously so.

For example, prices in Singapore which I saw,

Big Ben $60
Falling water $189
Leaning Tower of Pisa $50
White House $110
Trevi fountain $89
Villa Savoye $120
Sydney Opera house $80
Needle $50

Which sets had bigger price differences? I noticed a few.

White House
Sold for 32.29 pounds or abt SGD65.
Singapore price - SGD 110.
Difference - SGD 45



Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment