Sunday, April 6, 2014

Buying Direct From Developers (No Need For Exhibitions!)

There is no need to buy from a property exhibition in Singapore, in this day and age, at least where UK property is concerned.

Buy direct from the developer. Huh?  What?

Yes, I say again.  You can buy direct from the developer or the developer's chosen sales agents, even if they have not exhibited in Singapore.

Now, here is the reality.  Of the entire stock of new-build supply coming online, very few projects are exhibited in Singapore.  Very, very few.

Savvy investors do not just look out for exhibitions that come to Singapore.  In fact, the properties on exhibition here are rather expensive.  Bear in mind that the UK developer will have to incur substantial costs (a few hundred thousand pounds) just to stage an exhibition in Singapore, or Hong Kong or Kuala Lumpur.

Large scale property exhibition
Have We Bought Direct?
Yes, we have, though our initial purchases were through exhibitions.  How did we know of those properties? Surf the net!  In this day and age, the developers will put up elaborate websites to market their properties.

Once you contact the developer or their appointed sales agent, everything can be done remotely.

1) They can send you the brochures electronically
2) They can send you the floor plans electronically
3) They can tell you the precise location on Google Maps, so go walk the ground and look at the place.
4) They can take your offers over email and phone.
5) Finally, when a deal is struck, they can take the reservation fee via credit card and then you have to appoint solicitors to do the conveyancing work for you.

We have regular UK law firms that we work with.  This is important since the lawyers are the ones who would be doing the conveyancing work for you and they will definitely know what to do to protect your interests.

Happy Investing!

1 comment:

  1. I CAN GIVE MY STORY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN
    Congratulations to all those who received their loan from SANTA GROUP FUNDING !!!.via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com
    Do you want a loan with no loan company application fees OR ZERO WORRIES ? IF YES HERE IS MY TESTIMONY, I think you should also contact them that is why I'm writing this Testimony because I'm really grateful for what STANTA Funding Group did for me and my family. When I thought there was no hope, this loan company came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months, all I met scammed and took my money, until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise I got my loan without wasting much time. So, if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount, I would advise you to email Mr. Santa via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com or call/text/Whatsapp +1(659) 210-0433.

    ReplyDelete