Monday, April 28, 2014

"We accuse Park the bitch" says North Korea

This has nothing to do with London property, but worth a laugh. Reading this tickled me so much. On a more serious note, this chap commands 25 million people and may even have nuclear weapons.  This was taken from the Guardian newspaper

North Korea (aka Kim Jong Un) has launched a vitriolic attack on the South Korean president, comparing her to "crafty prostitute" in thrall to her "pimp" Barack Obama.


"Park the bitch!"

"Comfort Woman"
It also described Park Geun-hye as America's "comfort woman". The comments were issued on Sunday by the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK), which handles cross-border affairs, following the US president's two-day visit to Seoul. Kim's recent remarks have been unusually personal.

Earlier this month state media ran misogynist articles, including one headlined "We accuse Park the bitch", labelling her as a lunatic, idiot and "cold-blooded animal" and emphasising the fact that she has never married or had children.

"Disgusting Old Lecher"
It comes days after an article which described the head of a United Nations commission on human rights in North Korea as a "disgusting old lecher". Pyongyang was angered by the team's report, which said it was committing grave and systematic human rights abuses on a scale unparalleled in the modern world.

"What Park did before Obama this time reminds one of an indiscreet girl who earnestly begs a gangster to beat someone or a capricious whore who asks her fancy man [pimp] to do harm to other person while providing sex to him," North Korea's CPRK said.
Park and Obama
Those remarks "laid bare her despicable true colours as a wicked sycophant and traitor, a dirty comfort woman for the US and despicable prostitute selling off the nation," said the CPRK.  Park's father was the late South Korean dictator Park Chung-hee.

Experts believe, "it's not so much about her personally, but rather a symbol of a new rhetoric … I think this is an attempt to use the same kind of emotional abuse as [Kim Jong-un's] grandfather," said Tatiana Gabroussenko, an expert on the regime's ideology and propaganda at Korea University in Seoul.

"Loud, Personalized Tone of Abuse"
She said that while North Korea always attacked its southern neighbour's politicians, the "loud, personalised" tone of recent abuse seemed to echo the approach of the 1950s and early 60s. It might be part of emphasising his likeness to his grandfather, with a return to "proletarian candour", she said.

"That was something used in Kim Il-sung's time and applauded; it meant he was 'one of us', not an elite intellectual, speaking from his heart," she added.

Using the "comfort women" comparison in particular touched on an extremely sensitive issue, not only insulting Park but also the survivors of the second world war brothels, he noted.

Why are all the women in PJs?
On a more serious note, the world is a crazy place. Best not to expect too much from the world.

On an equally serious note, we shouldn't underestimate the importance of NS.  Yeah, I know, nobody likes to serve.  But if some joker government not too far away from us suddenly says things like this Kim Jung Un in our face, then how?

Happy investing!

4 comments:

  1. This article is a good departure from the norms. Rather than funny, it is helping me to improve my command of English. There are so many descriptive words that I never thought of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN GIVE MY STORY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN
      Congratulations to all those who received their loan from SANTA GROUP FUNDING !!!.via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com
      Do you want a loan with no loan company application fees OR ZERO WORRIES ? IF YES HERE IS MY TESTIMONY, I think you should also contact them that is why I'm writing this Testimony because I'm really grateful for what STANTA Funding Group did for me and my family. When I thought there was no hope, this loan company came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months, all I met scammed and took my money, until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise I got my loan without wasting much time. So, if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount, I would advise you to email Mr. Santa via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com or call/text/Whatsapp +1(659) 210-0433.

      Delete
  2. I CAN GIVE MY STORY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN
    Congratulations to all those who received their loan from SANTA GROUP FUNDING !!!.via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com
    Do you want a loan with no loan company application fees OR ZERO WORRIES ? IF YES HERE IS MY TESTIMONY, I think you should also contact them that is why I'm writing this Testimony because I'm really grateful for what STANTA Funding Group did for me and my family. When I thought there was no hope, this loan company came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months, all I met scammed and took my money, until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise I got my loan without wasting much time. So, if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount, I would advise you to email Mr. Santa via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com or call/text/Whatsapp +1(659) 210-0433.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Hello, Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    We invest in all profitable projects with cryptocurrencies. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options, Are you interested in earning a consistent income through binary/forex trade? or crypto currency trading. An investment of $100 or $200 can get you a return of $2,840 in 7 days of trading and you get to do this from the comfort of your home/work. It goes on and on The higher the investment, the higher the profits. Your investment is safe and secured and payouts assured 100%. if you wish to know more about investing in Cryptocurrency and earn daily, weekly OR Monthly in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing Contact MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    categories of investment

    Cryptocurrency
    Loan Offer
    Mining Plan
    Business Finance Plan
    Binary option Trade Plan
    Forex trade Plan
    Stocks market Trade Plan
    Return on investment (ROI) Plan
    Gold and Silver Trade Plan
    Oil and Gas Trade Plan
    Diamond Trade Plan
    Agriculture Trade Plan
    Real Estate Trade Plan

    YOURS IN SERVICE
    Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
    Financial Advisor on Bank Instruments,
    Private Banking and Client Services
    Email Address: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com
    Operation: We provide Financial Service Such As Bank Instrument
    From AA Rate Banks, Cash Loan,BG,SBLC,BOND,PPP,MTN,TRADING,FUNDING MONETIZING etc.

    ReplyDelete