Friday, March 7, 2014

King's Cross London

King's Cross Station

I was very impressed with the redevelopment of King's Cross station when I visited the place in late 2013.

This video gives you a good idea of what the station looked like.


It was such a pleasant place, I spent some time wandering a while, and look what I found!

I was told that this was a Harry Potter's train?

It definitely wasn't just a show-piece.  It could move and there were many carriages.

Here are photos of the rest of the redeveloped station.   I really liked the mix of old and new.



The screens showing all departing trains.

It was going to be a busy place.

More of the Harry Potter train.

I think he was oiling the wheels.


West Coast Railways.

This must belong to another train company - East Coast.


There are properties for sale in this region. However, the prices here are very high now, as this place is very central.  From a cost point of view, it is rather expensive purchase of UK property.  Also, the yields have fallen behind, therefore it doesn't fit our UK property investment criteria.

Have a great day!

Back to our welcome (& content) page....

No comments:

Post a Comment