Saturday, May 3, 2014

Reader Survey - Please help by answering 4 questions! (3rd May 2014)

Dear Readers,

It has been almost 2 months since I started this blog, and it has been a fun time for me writing out my thoughts.   Some of you may be wondering how many readers visit this blog.

This is the snapshot of my Google Analytics screen, showing the statistics from the time I enabled Google Analytics on my blog.


Pageviews and Users
In less than 2 months, I have hit 11,523 pageviews with almost 1,500 unique readers.  I figured this wasn't too bad.  It certainly encourages me to write more!

Some of the readers have also left comments and emailed me separately.  Thank you for taking the effort to reach out.

Reader Survey
The time has come to do a simple reader survey.  I have set up a short 4-question survey using Survey Monkey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/656P2VV

Rest assured that it is completely anonymous.

It would be most appreciated if you could help me by spending 3-5 minutes to complete the survey.  This would help me better decide what type of posts to publish.  Any comments, both good and bad, are most welcomed.  I plan to blog about the survey results after getting enough respondents.

Response to Feedback
I have had some feedback so far.  Thanks for the views and insights.  Some have asked for a better platform to exchange views.

I hear you and I have just set up a community forum - http://londonproperty.vbulletin.net/
Looking forward to your active participation!

Once again, thank you for taking your precious time to read my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment